PS: This whole prompt is a bit based on Jurassic world but I will try not to include spoilers of the movie plot. I can't promise it fully though unless you tell me that you haven't watched the movie. This prompt may also include vore and G/T.
On a island far away from the normal lives of humans, there was a massive, very unique park made by the smartest and most resourceful people on Earth. This park had well made buildings, tech and polite staff. But the main attraction was the creatures they held there. Science was able to bring forth what most people believed was a myth, dragons, griffons, minotuars, fairies, mermaids and mermen, there was even a few beings that they haven't released to the public for viewing. The place has been open for nearly a year now as they used DNA strands from Earth's animals to make these creatures. Griffons and Dragons were first, then they had to get human DNA from willing subjects which wasn't easy but it opened a lot of possibilities. Some believe the people that run Mythical World actually got a hold of a tiny piece of real magic to give to the creatures for a more awe inspiring result. Today the Mythical world had something special to at last release to the public, it was a mythic hybrid, mixing two of their creations to make one. It was grand, all tickets and rides were half off to draw more attention.
You may also decide if you rather have this as the actual Jurassic World story.
Okay so now that the backstory is over with... scenarios!
A.You are a new visitor to Mythical world, possibly young and you are of course really excited about the creatures you may see. You are walking through a crowd when you decided to trail off and look around yourself in the Island's forest area. Some creatures are free roaming, like fairies, griffons and merpeople because they are rather friendly towards humans. However as you look around you see none of these strangely, but as you start to look around for signs of them, you suddenly hear....
1. A heavy thud (Giant)
2. Something panting. (Werewolf)
4. A heavy growl. (T-Rex for Jurassic Version)
5. A strange deep call. (Raptor for Jurassic Version)
B. You are a creature handler at Mythical World, rather low on the employee list compared to those who actually create these creatures and those that run the park and keep money flowing. But you like your job well enough and you feel a close bond with the creature you take care of, however it is a dangerous one and you haven't exactly put your full trust in your creature yet. You feed them safely and where it cannot harm you in it's enclosure and you don't ever go inside alone with the creature. However a awful alarm just went off, warning you that a dangerous beast has escaped it's enclosure five miles north of you and they request for your creature to be used to help catch it. With little choice you agree and hope it goes well. What exactly do you care for though?
1. A massive giant
2. A strong werewolf
3. something else?
4. A frightening T-Rex (For Jurassic Version
5. A smart Raptor (For Jurassic Version)
C. You are a high class business worker for Mythical World, giving tours now and then to visitors but mainly you make sure the company is making enough money for a decent profit. You rarely interact with the creatures and mainly see them as a number on paper. However today whatever your boss has asked the company's scientists to create has escaped... and is now loose on the Island while hundreds of people are enjoying the sights. It's a awful disaster but as you were about to send some men out to capture the creature, a friend or family member of yours that works here also suggests that you use the creature in enclosure 9 to help the men. You had no idea what lied in that enclosure but the other people gasped softly with a worried look on their faces. But you brave up and figure it can't be that bad so you rush to enclosure 9 and ask the computer crew to open the gate, using what to lure it out?
1. A strawberry. (Giant)
2. A stick. (Werewolf)
3. Another item?
4. A flare (T-Rex for Jurassic Version)
5. A clicker. (Raptor for Jurassic Version.)
D. You are a (insert role here such as visitor, investor, guard, handler or something else) and you came to see the newest attraction of Mythical World before it is ready to be released for the public. However as the short, blonde girl brings you to a safe area of the enclosure, no one sees any signs of this new creature. The lady asks a guard to do a thermal scan but nothing comes up. You then look out the glass window towards the wall and you see...
1. Large clawmarks. (T-rex or I-rex)
2. Small clawmarks. (Werewolf or raptor)
3. Large dents. (Giant)
Okay if you guys have ideas for other scenarios run it by me. But for now... rules and Notes!
1. Death is rather unlikely here but it's not impossible. Mainly by other creatures/dinosaurs.
2. Please give a brief explanation of your character when starting, including gender if you write in first person.
3. Longer posts are encouraged but I won't refuse shorter ones.
4. Make sure to state that you want the Jurassic World Version if picking one of the dinosaur options. Either way I don't mind and I will probably enjoy dinosaurs as much as mythical creatures. (Actually a I-rex or T-rex would be awesome to play as. )
5. Modern weapons are allowed but please use common sense in why you have it or if you picked it up somewhere on the island if it is a strong gun.
6. The creature in the options will be male, sorry! And please no suggestions of dragons, nagas or nekos, everything else is pretty much okay but remember I do have the right to decline.
7. Please state if you are comfortable or not comfortable with vore, if you forget that's fine, just expect to be asked.
8. You may do more then one scenario at a time.
9. If you pick Jurassic World version the creature will be the I-Rex (If that even comes into play) unless otherwise requested, though it is suggested to have it as a hybrid of sorts.
10. All vore will be soft and non-fatal, even with Jurassic. The predator will have good intentions for the action as well.
11. Human cahracters are preferred but in this role, nekos, neeras and inus are fine.
Okay I think that's it, if you have any questions please ask them and have fun!